The 5 Types of Marketing Analysis
Accept Print understands that marketing your business in this web business based world takes a great website that reaches your desired audience. Our web programmers can build that website for you.
Here is five marketing groups that you can derive a marketing analysis from. The information from these five marketing groups can be combined in different types of analysis. A marketer’s goal is to collect meaningful information within each of these types of information as possible. Marketing technology, business intelligence technology or data scientists then combine and use this information to perform analysis.
- Explicit Information– information the consumer has specifically provided, such as their email address, phone number, name, date of birth or other information solicited through direct (although sometimes creative) methods.
- Implicit Information– things that can be inferred about the consumer based upon other information (of different types) gathered, such as their propensity to buy or product of interest. Implicit information is often confirmed through the use of explicit methods.
- Derived Information– what can be determined to be factual based upon other information provided, such as calculating age based upon date of birth or determining products of interest by combining explicit information with social and behavioral information to derive an appropriate list of products for a specific consumer.
- Social Information– reveals the relationship between the consumer and other consumers, their interests, activities and hobbies, the locations at which these occur, and often the nature of their relationships, such as peer-to-peer or consumer-to-influences.
- Behavioral Information– the factual activities in which a consumer engages, such as the websites they visit, the terms they search, the links they click on, the position and duration of their mouse on the page or those activities which occur in the physical world, places they visit and what stores they frequently shop at.
Take all of the information necessary to market your company to your targeted audience.
Accept Print builds websites that market to the targeted consumer. The website is complete in 30 days or less. The client works with the web programmer to achieve the perfect website. All websites are formatted to fit different screen sizes such as a mobile phone or tablet. This is a very important feature to have by today’s standards as 70% of people now browse the internet with their mobile devices. In addition, Google now penalizes search engine rankings for not having a mobile friendly site. Contact Accept Print and have our web programmers build your new website.
This entry was posted by admin on January 5, 2016 at 12:15 pm, and is filed under Design Tips, Web programming, Website Development. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.