Posts tagged business cards
Go beyond wearing linen this summer and try out linen business cards for you or your firm! Linen business cards are attractive, stylish and high quality business cards that come with a wide range of full color printing options.
Linen is a classic for business cards just as it is for dress because it’s hard to go wrong with such a visually-appealing and versatile model.
What will you print on your linen business cards?
Spot UV business cards are one of the most popular business card types with good reason. They are versatile business cards appropriate for a number of uses and they can feature a number of different designs and color schemes.
Spot UV business cards are also attractive, professional and call for plenty of attention. What will you print on your spot UV business cards?
These tips can help you make the most out of your next business networking experiences.
- Take the time to introduce yourself to the organizer of the event or the members of the organization that is hosting the event. These contacts are aware of who all of the participants are and they can help direct you to people who may be important contacts for you based on your business, your current projects, etc.
- Always be prepared with sufficient business cards. Running low? You can order styles ranging from high gloss business cards to raised letter business cards from AcceptPrint.com!
- Don’t base your networking experience on quantity over quality. Make good connections and have real, engaging and worthwhile conversations. Running to meet every person in the room to disperse as many business cards as possible won’t get your worthwhile results and it can put others off.
- Keep conversations light and friendly.
- Remember that you may know someone who you can connect with someone. Business networking is about giving as much as it is about gaining quality contacts.
Did you know that spot UV business cards are some of the most popular business card styles? There are a number of factors contributing to why this is so.
- Spot UV business cards offer seemingly endless design and color options.
- Spot UV business cards blend the best of matte business cards and high gloss business cards for a standout and attractive look.
- These business cards can be customized to feature different shapes (i.e. rounded corners).
Looking for a sure way to get your business cards noticed? Consider attractive high gloss business cards for a quick way to turn heads and to show your high level of professionalism and care for details.
High gloss business cards are smooth and shiny and they do a great job of really showing off whatever vibrant colors you choose for your business card designs. Play up the most important parts of your business card as well as your brand’s logo for a memorable impression on customers, clients, suppliers and potential collaborators alike!