Posts tagged branding
Have you ever thought about what your business cards say about your company? What message do your cards convey? In order to have a solid brand that customers and clients can rely on, it’s necessary to spread a consistent message.
Your brand message can be relayed via your business cards with thoughtful design, color choice, fonts, your company logo and even extras such as your company’s motto or slogan and photos of your business or products. Once you’ve made sure the design is consistent with your company’s image and goals, you can prepare to have great business cards printed!
Aside from the actual text information on your business cards, be sure that the style is in line with your business to further enforce your company’s branding.
A Few Ideas…
- Have business cards made in the same color scheme as your company’s logo.
- Do you have a luxury brand? Be sure to show luxury in the type of cards you order. Some ideas are shiny metal business cards or matte-colored plastic business cards reminiscent of exclusive credit cards.
- Is your company based on creativity such as graphic design, interior design or fashion? Show that you’re an expert with a great eye and really get something special to wow with your networking. Make your cards truly unique!
- Use colors to express a theme. For example, primary colors or pastel colors are great for children’s clothing stores or nursery schools. Metallic colors and darker colors go great for nightclub establishments and lounges. Cards for doctor’s practices and the like should stick to simple, muted, serious colors and traditional business card styles such as linen business cards.
- You can even have a photo representing what your company does such as the pictured spa business card.