In celebration of the holiday season and the new year we are offering 15% off on all print orders. This discount is available on all our print products no matter the quantity including menu covers. Our main goal with this offer is to give our clients the opportunity to enjoy our high-quality printing services at reduced prices so they can kick off the new year right!
We understand that many businesses face several financial challenges especially at the beginning of the year and that is why we are offering 15% off all print orders to our clients. Check out all the Print Products we offer by visiting the Accept Print website.
Place your order between January 1st and 31st 2018 to save on all print products. Simply include promotional code HNY2018 when checking out.
Please contact us if you need assistance with your artwork design. Our designer team can create a new Logo, and a new look for this new year.
Direct Mail is still one of the most successful marketing methods today in the U.S. Direct mail marketing. It allows for the sender to measure the success of this marketing strategy and determine where the marketing budget should be targeted for the future.
You can promote your brand, products or services via direct mail with a number of different types of media including booklets, postcards, flyers, and inserts.
These Booklets offer an affordable option to physically distribute information regarding your company in a format that makes it easy to include everything from contact info and services to photos and testimonials in one source of convenient access. Our Booklets can be ordered in many different sizes with several different finishes to choose from. All Booklets are usually printed in Full Color.
Our Postcards are small, neat and attractive items for customers and clients to receive in the mail. You can include special offers such as gift with purchase specials, event invitations or even sales offers such as a percentage off the next purchase. Using special codes for redemption of direct marketing offers can allow you to see what worked and why as well as to fine tune your customer database. There are many different size options, paper finish options, and paper thickness to choose from.
Our Inserts can be used for varies reasons. They can be used in Magazines, Catalogs, Free-Standing Newspapers, and in Shipping Packages. You can count on our engineered processes to manage multiple versions and codes as well.
Custom Flyers are perfect for promoting sales, events, announcements, grand openings, and more. Our flyers will best represent your brand when created and finished with the highest quality materials. We have the capabilities to create custom flyers using only heavy, hard-wearing paper stock, finished in one of three finishes that not only strengthen your design, but further your flyer’s durability.
Remember that AcceptPrint.com offers a number of custom printing services as well!
Go beyond wearing linen this summer and try out linen business cards for you or your firm! Linen business cards are attractive, stylish and high quality business cards that come with a wide range of full color printing options.
Linen is a classic for business cards just as it is for dress because it’s hard to go wrong with such a visually-appealing and versatile model.
What will you print on your linen business cards?
Spot UV business cards are one of the most popular business card types with good reason. They are versatile business cards appropriate for a number of uses and they can feature a number of different designs and color schemes.
Spot UV business cards are also attractive, professional and call for plenty of attention. What will you print on your spot UV business cards?
These tips can help you make the most out of your next business networking experiences.
- Take the time to introduce yourself to the organizer of the event or the members of the organization that is hosting the event. These contacts are aware of who all of the participants are and they can help direct you to people who may be important contacts for you based on your business, your current projects, etc.
- Always be prepared with sufficient business cards. Running low? You can order styles ranging from high gloss business cards to raised letter business cards from AcceptPrint.com!
- Don’t base your networking experience on quantity over quality. Make good connections and have real, engaging and worthwhile conversations. Running to meet every person in the room to disperse as many business cards as possible won’t get your worthwhile results and it can put others off.
- Keep conversations light and friendly.
- Remember that you may know someone who you can connect with someone. Business networking is about giving as much as it is about gaining quality contacts.