Raised Letter Business Cards
There are many different types of business cards that fit the bill, but what are the contributing elements to success?
- 1. Quality Paper
- 2. Quality Printing
- 3. Eye-catching, Relevant design appropriate to a particular industry
One way to catch attention and to show a studied attention to detail is to go for Raised Letter Business Cards. Raised letter business cards allow all of the words or pictures (or some of the words and pictures to emphasize key elements of the card) to be physically raised via a printing technique called thermography.
These raised letter business cards add aesthetics and focus visually as well as physically as the raised ink portions may also be felt.
These tips can help you make the most out of your next business networking experiences.
- Take the time to introduce yourself to the organizer of the event or the members of the organization that is hosting the event. These contacts are aware of who all of the participants are and they can help direct you to people who may be important contacts for you based on your business, your current projects, etc.
- Always be prepared with sufficient business cards. Running low? You can order styles ranging from high gloss business cards to raised letter business cards from AcceptPrint.com!
- Don’t base your networking experience on quantity over quality. Make good connections and have real, engaging and worthwhile conversations. Running to meet every person in the room to disperse as many business cards as possible won’t get your worthwhile results and it can put others off.
- Keep conversations light and friendly.
- Remember that you may know someone who you can connect with someone. Business networking is about giving as much as it is about gaining quality contacts.
Do you want a Business Card that leaves a lasting impression, but is cost effective as well?
Well, here are some ways to create a Business card that will be unique and impressive.
#1: Rounded Corners- Having all or some of the corners on your business card rounded can make a huge difference in the overall look and feel of your cards.
#2: Magnets-Making magnets out of your business cards are a way to create a useful product with your contact information. And they are more likely to be stuck on the fridge and less likely to be tossed in the trash.
#3: Folded Cards- Folded cards let you stand them up like a table tent on an exhibit or display, and you can make them mini brochures with additional information about your company or services.
#4: Mini Cards- Mini cards are business cards that are smaller than the standard size. This can make the cards stand out, yet those receiving them can still stick them in their pocket or stack them with other business cards.
#5: Die Cut- Business cards in a different shape can be especially memorable. You can try something as simple as a circular card or create a custom shape.
#6: Rip Cards- Rip cards are traditionally used as door hangers or rack cards with a tear-off piece at the bottom that can be a coupon or business card. But you can create your own rip cards in business card size. Use it for a tear-off basic HTML cheat sheet, a hex code color table, or even a list of resource sites for your clients. You can do this by using the back of your cards, too.
#7: Plastic- For a stand-out card, try a clear plastic design. Not only are they creative and different than most other cards, but they are extremely durable.
#8: Recycled- Recycled cards are a great way to lessen your carbon footprint while creating a unique image for your business. There are a lot of options out there from recycled paper, to soy-based ink, to reused paper and materials.
There are so many ways to create a card that will leave a lasting impression.
Our Accept Print representatives are always available to help you in the decision process.
Have you ever considered raised letter business cards for your next business card style? What makes these business cards unique is that they feature lettering or other prints that are raised which gives them a unique texture. Besides the great feel of raised letter business cards, these cards are also wonderful for attracting attention from views alone. The raised ink portions draw the eyes to key imagery or words you’d like to be sure to highlight immediately for your business card recipients.
Have you heard of raised letter business cards? These styles allow you to put the focus on key words or pictures on your business cards so they will attract more attention. These figures literally stand out from the paper of the business cards with a raised texture.
Raised letter business cards are appropriate for a number of industries and the color and style possibilities are plentiful. Choose from 1-2 color or full color business cards and choose from a variety of textures such as white matte business cards or smooth white linen business cards and custom options are available such as adding foil or printing business cards vertically.