In celebration of the holiday season and the new year we are offering 15% off on all print orders. This discount is available on all our print products no matter the quantity including menu covers. Our main goal with this offer is to give our clients the opportunity to enjoy our high-quality printing services at reduced prices so they can kick off the new year right!
We understand that many businesses face several financial challenges especially at the beginning of the year and that is why we are offering 15% off all print orders to our clients. Check out all the Print Products we offer by visiting the Accept Print website.
Place your order between January 1st and 31st 2018 to save on all print products. Simply include promotional code HNY2018 when checking out.
Please contact us if you need assistance with your artwork design. Our designer team can create a new Logo, and a new look for this new year.
Despite the fact that marketers have a wealth of demographic data available about potential home buyers, the real estate industry has long lagged behind other industries in the realm of targeted marketing.
One way to be successful in today’s real estate market is to tone in to a targeted market and make use all of your marketing tools.
All of these marketing tools will be necessary when you are marketing yourself and your houses. Visit https://www.ltc.sg/product-category/plan-hangers-notice-boards-white-boards/ to find office materials like white boards, cork boards and more.
Here are a couple a suggestions for marketing your real estate inventory:
- Host a special event at a home you have for sale. This will provide a way to show off the entertaining space, and give potential buyers a way to view the home in a more relaxed setting.
- Market not just the real estate but the lifestyle that they will have when moving into a home. In today’s world people buy lifestyles, not just the product. This is a technique that is designed to project a lifestyle your client cannot live without.
AcceptPrint can design and print flyers, business cards, thank you letters, folders, portfolio sheets and whatever else a Real Estate Agent might need. We also offer a one of a kind ordering system just for Realtors/Brokers. Check out our new ordering system: http://www.acceptprint.com/realestate.php This is a simple three step process. With this program you can choose from four of the top firms we have templates already made for or you can add your Realty group and upload your own templates or we can create templates for you. Next you will input your information onto the card. Lastly you will checkout. Your order will immediately be put into production. It’s that easy. So, give it try.
For great ideas you can view our inspiration board on Pinterest. You can also check out our Facebook and Twitter Campaign for the hot trends, the latest news, and coupons.
When Advertising with Posters location and message are integrally tied together. With Market research both of these components will be thought through thoroughly. Keep in mind that the purpose of this research is to get these customers to buy from you.
If your market research is adequate, this process will fall into place fairly quickly. Based on the information you have, design your poster to appeal to the motivating factors behind the purchase. Good poster design is very different from brochures and other print media. Although an effective advertising campaign should be consistent and uniformly identifiable, posters convey their message in a unique way. The image or pictorial should create a mental picture of the desired results by the viewer. The printed message, informing the viewer of the action necessary to get to the desired result, should be minimal. No one looks at a poster and takes notes.
Here are the key points to Creating an Effective Poster for your Marketing Campaign:
- Identify the broad purpose and vital information the poster must convey
- Hire a professional designer, if possible.
- Brainstorm potential images and design elements based upon your business name, industry, type of service, type of event (if applicable), location of posters, and target audience interests. Select the two or three catchiest or most unusual graphic ideas and pass them to the designated designer.
- Sketch possibilities for the poster layout, keeping in mind the locations in which the posters will be placed.
- If using graphic elements only, pick a background color or pattern that will resonate with your audience and highlight the poster’s message.
- Get feedback on the draft design and revise if necessary.
The last and final step is finding a great Print Company to print these Posters with High Quality Paper and Enhanced Colors that really catch the viewers attention. Accept Print specializes in Printing Posters. Accept Print uses Premium Quality Paper Stock with the Highest Quality Colors. Accept Print has a team of Graphic Designers that will see your Poster Advertisement out from start to finish. Contact our Graphic Design team or a Customer Service Representative to get started with you Poster Creation today.