Business Flyers have been the workhorse of the print communications world for a very long time. They are fairly simple to create, cheap to produce, and you can design a flyer around nearly any marketing objective imaginable. There are countless ways that you can use them, here are just a few ideas that you may find useful…
- Product Flyers are always useful and very easy to create. On a product flyer you would have a picture of the product, or maybe even a diagram, along with the key benefits and features and benefits. It’s one of the most common flyer designs for a reason – it works!
- Special Offer Flyers be used to promote a specific event; such as a sale, limited time offer, free trial, etc… These can be easily distributed through a variety of channels. You can send them out to a targeted list via direct mail, give them out at cash registers, or maybe even hand them out to clients during sales meetings. Special offers have always been one of the best ways to generate business. Create value for the customer and they will come.
- Testimonial Flyers can be used on their own or in conjunction with other business flyer strategies. Here you would focus on a particular product or service and then support it with customers who have enjoyed that product or service. This strategy can also be used on an informational brochure or even website content.
- Direct Response Flyers are another strategy that can be used. These are a hallmark of direct mailing marketing which gets its name from the intended goal. These business flyers are designed to get a response from the recipients, such as a phone call, email, or a visit to a particular website. The key here is to issue a strong promise of value to the reader. If the direct response flyer offers value, results can be staggering.
The sky is the limit with business flyers, and that’s one of the greatest things about them – they’re incredibly versatile. If you need Business Flyers created for your Company, our expert design team can create them for you. We Print High Quality Full Color Discount Flyers in a variety of sizes, paper thicknesses, and paper finishes. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Flyer options or if you need assistance with placing an order.
When it comes to traditional marketing, Discount Vinyl Banners are one of the most versatile and cost-effective marketing tools. They’re durable, transportable and make a striking visual impact.
Don’t use a banner’s low-tech style as an excuse to be casual about design. You should put as much thought and planning into banners as you do any other element of your marketing program.
Use this checklist to tick off all the necessary boxes for a great vinyl banner design that will reinforce your brand and drive customers to your product or service.
What is the purpose or goal of the banner?
Be clear on what you want to accomplish and depict on vertical banners for sale. Are you promoting your company and brand, generating leads or publicizing an event? The answer to this question establishes the framework for the overall design.
Where will the banner be displayed?
Banners have the advantage of being suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The display location will dictate many of the design elements. Outside banners should be larger with a big enough font to be legible from a distance. You can also get away with bolder color choices, where indoor banners should incorporate lighter colors so they don’t distract from the message.
Have you edited the content?
With a large canvas like a vinyl banner, it can be tempting to fill it up with extraneous information. A banner can appear cluttered, so keep the focus on the primary message, and make use of white space for easier readability.
What material and print style will you use?
Before you decide to economize, think about the purpose. Banners need to hold up under more wear and tear than other types of marketing materials. A sturdy banner with quality printing that doesn’t fade is more cost-efficient than multiple inexpensive ones.
Do you have a call to action?
When you want to encourage a specific action, you can’t simply put your company name and logo in front of people. Include a strong call to action with a phone number, URL or even a request to visit your store. Be sure it’s appropriate to the banner’s location. People who are driving by will have less time to view it than banners posted in-store or in high foot-traffic areas.
How will you measure effectiveness?
Yes, you can track responses to vinyl banner marketing just as you do with postcards, flyers and other printed materials. Use special phone numbers or URLs that correspond with each banner you place. This way you can determine which locations or styles of banners are generating the most response.
Do you have the necessary hardware?
If your banner is going to be hung outside or from a wall or ceiling, grommets are the best method. Banner Stands are useful for smaller banners or ones displayed at trade show booths or other events.
The versatility of vinyl banners makes them a great tool to include in your company’s marketing plan. Consult your Printer, Accept Print, today for other suggestions to create a truly show-stopping banner.
If you’re an astute business person, you understand that personal appearances matter, and that you only get one chance to leave a great first impression with someone you’re meeting. That’s why you’re interested in the latest and greatest types of business cards, such as silk business cards; making sure yours is attractive and functional will help you be remembered by clients and contacts, and do wonders for your personal networking.
So, why should you consider silk business cards, specifically? To begin with, the process is only suitable for use on a relatively heavy card stock. Heavier card stocks give an impression of weight and gravity to your card, and seem like they are of high quality. The finish itself also has a very unique texture; they feel silky and smooth at the same time, and utterly unlike any other coating or gloss finish that you’ve felt before.
This helps them to give off a certain elegance and touch of class, and will definitely serve to distinguish your card from those that most other people carry; you will send the message that you and your business are both legitimate and of top quality. You can even enhance your silk business cards further, with extra touches such as spot finishing, foil, embossing or die cutting.
Accept Print provides high quality Silk Business cards in a variety of thicknesses ranging from 16pt to 48pt. Please contact a representative from Accept Print today for more detail on these Silk Business cards.
Accept Print understands that marketing your business in this web business based world takes a great website that reaches your desired audience. Our web programmers can build that website for you.
Here is five marketing groups that you can derive a marketing analysis from. The information from these five marketing groups can be combined in different types of analysis. A marketer’s goal is to collect meaningful information within each of these types of information as possible. Marketing technology, business intelligence technology or data scientists then combine and use this information to perform analysis.
- Explicit Information– information the consumer has specifically provided, such as their email address, phone number, name, date of birth or other information solicited through direct (although sometimes creative) methods.
- Implicit Information– things that can be inferred about the consumer based upon other information (of different types) gathered, such as their propensity to buy or product of interest. Implicit information is often confirmed through the use of explicit methods.
- Derived Information– what can be determined to be factual based upon other information provided, such as calculating age based upon date of birth or determining products of interest by combining explicit information with social and behavioral information to derive an appropriate list of products for a specific consumer.
- Social Information– reveals the relationship between the consumer and other consumers, their interests, activities and hobbies, the locations at which these occur, and often the nature of their relationships, such as peer-to-peer or consumer-to-influences.
- Behavioral Information– the factual activities in which a consumer engages, such as the websites they visit, the terms they search, the links they click on, the position and duration of their mouse on the page or those activities which occur in the physical world, places they visit and what stores they frequently shop at.
Take all of the information necessary to market your company to your targeted audience.
Accept Print builds websites that market to the targeted consumer. The website is complete in 30 days or less. The client works with the web programmer to achieve the perfect website. All websites are formatted to fit different screen sizes such as a mobile phone or tablet. This is a very important feature to have by today’s standards as 70% of people now browse the internet with their mobile devices. In addition, Google now penalizes search engine rankings for not having a mobile friendly site. Contact Accept Print and have our web programmers build your new website.
With the holiday season coming up, your customers are going to be looking for ways to promote their business, thank employees, and reach out to customers. When they order their print, be sure to mention memo pads as a great addition to their holiday order.
How can your customers use Note pads during the holiday season?
Fun For The Holidays
Note pads might not seem like a “fun” item when you consider their more traditional uses, but if your customers get a little creative they become a delightful addition to the holiday season.
Letters to Santa are one fun use that is ideal for your customers who work with children and families during the holiday season. Especially for restaurants or toy stores, a letter to Santa is a charming way to bring families into the store even when a store Santa won’t be present. Simply add a holiday-themed border to a lined paper design. Your customer can even use a fill-in-the-blank format to make the letters even easier for small children to write.
Santa isn’t the only one who should be receiving holiday messages, though. Note pads are an excellent addition to a custom Christmas card order. With personalized style, the Note pad sheets are ideal for notes in greeting cards or gifts. Add lines to make writing easier, or pre-print the pad with “handwritten” messages that save time but still add a handmade touch to the cards.
And all of these holiday ideas come with the added benefit of staying bound to the Note pad until they are needed, meaning your customer will never have to worry about keeping them organized. This means that a wide variety of other fun uses – from coloring sheets to holiday fortune tellers – can be printed on memo pads and stay organized through events, busy workdays, and more.
Traditional and Practical Gifts
Note pads also make excellent gifts during the holiday season. Whether your customer is looking for a fun addition to a gift basket, wants to thank employees with a practical addition to their office workspace, or simply wants a branded gift for top customers that will keep their business top of mind, memo pads deliver usability and style.
So, have your customers “taken note” of Note pads? Or do they still need to be introduced to these practical print pieces? Whether you need to place an order or find more information, you can learn more about memo pads in the Marketing Materials section of our catalog or on our website – you can even order them online!
Accept Print offers Full Color Note pads in various sizes and paper stocks.