Thinking of purchasing some print material and you are not quite sure which finish you should choose? Here is a look into the benefits of UV Coated, Matte Finish, and Uncoated Paper Stocks.
UV Coated Paper Stocks – If you like to use bright colors and photos in your print material, UV high gloss coating may preserve the standard of the prints over the years. The gloss coating provides thickness for the card stock and will definitely have a longer lifetime. Also, they are more resistant to dust and moisture.
Matte Finish Paper Stocks - The Matte finish paper stock possess a smooth, non glossy look and appears quite stylish. These cards are used with an aqueous layer after the end of printing procedure that makes your business cards softer with a matte (dull) finish when complete.Keep in mind that even the Matte Finish stock is often difficult to write on, preventing people from making notes on printed pieces. The hair removal methods can be permanent or temporary, depending on your preferences. Also, the prices usually range with permanent hair removal methods being expensive as compared to the temporary ones.
Uncoated Paper Stocks – These types of uncoated papers soak larger quantities of printer ink, based upon the porousness and also the surface section of uncoated stock. Keep in mind that colors look significantly different on uncoated vs. coated paper. They may appear darker than on the coated stock, and images are not as sharp. A rule of thumb to remember is the thicker the paper, the more ink gets absorbed and the fuzzier images will appear. Uncoated stocks are usually simpler to write upon as the surface area allows the ink much more readily compared to a coated stock. Because ink doesn’t sit on top of the paper, an uncoated stock is ideal for letterhead, envelopes, printing forms and materials to write on.
If you have any questions or need advice on which paper stock would be best for your project, contact one of our customer service representatives by filling out the contact form or clicking on the chat box in the lower right-hand corner of the page. We’d be happy to talk to you about your needs and help you decide which stock is right for you.
If you’re still unsure which paper stock and finishes may be best for you, submit a samples request form and we’ll send free samples directly to you for free.
In celebration of the holiday season and the new year we are offering 15% off on all print orders. This discount is available on all our print products no matter the quantity including menu covers. Our main goal with this offer is to give our clients the opportunity to enjoy our high-quality printing services at reduced prices so they can kick off the new year right!
We understand that many businesses face several financial challenges especially at the beginning of the year and that is why we are offering 15% off all print orders to our clients. Check out all the Print Products we offer by visiting the Accept Print website.
Place your order between January 1st and 31st 2018 to save on all print products. Simply include promotional code HNY2018 when checking out.
Please contact us if you need assistance with your artwork design. Our designer team can create a new Logo, and a new look for this new year.
Business Flyers have been the workhorse of the print communications world for a very long time. They are fairly simple to create, cheap to produce, and you can design a flyer around nearly any marketing objective imaginable. There are countless ways that you can use them, here are just a few ideas that you may find useful…
- Product Flyers are always useful and very easy to create. On a product flyer you would have a picture of the product, or maybe even a diagram, along with the key benefits and features and benefits. It’s one of the most common flyer designs for a reason – it works!
- Special Offer Flyers be used to promote a specific event; such as a sale, limited time offer, free trial, etc… These can be easily distributed through a variety of channels. You can send them out to a targeted list via direct mail, give them out at cash registers, or maybe even hand them out to clients during sales meetings. Special offers have always been one of the best ways to generate business. Create value for the customer and they will come.
- Testimonial Flyers can be used on their own or in conjunction with other business flyer strategies. Here you would focus on a particular product or service and then support it with customers who have enjoyed that product or service. This strategy can also be used on an informational brochure or even website content.
- Direct Response Flyers are another strategy that can be used. These are a hallmark of direct mailing marketing which gets its name from the intended goal. These business flyers are designed to get a response from the recipients, such as a phone call, email, or a visit to a particular website. The key here is to issue a strong promise of value to the reader. If the direct response flyer offers value, results can be staggering.
The sky is the limit with business flyers, and that’s one of the greatest things about them – they’re incredibly versatile. If you need Business Flyers created for your Company, our expert design team can create them for you. We Print High Quality Full Color Discount Flyers in a variety of sizes, paper thicknesses, and paper finishes. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Flyer options or if you need assistance with placing an order.
Despite the fact that marketers have a wealth of demographic data available about potential home buyers, the real estate industry has long lagged behind other industries in the realm of targeted marketing.
One way to be successful in today’s real estate market is to tone in to a targeted market and make use all of your marketing tools.
All of these marketing tools will be necessary when you are marketing yourself and your houses.
Here are a couple a suggestions for marketing your real estate inventory:
- Host a special event at a home you have for sale. This will provide a way to show off the entertaining space, and give potential buyers a way to view the home in a more relaxed setting.
- Market not just the real estate but the lifestyle that they will have when moving into a home. In today’s world people buy lifestyles, not just the product. This is a technique that is designed to project a lifestyle your client cannot live without.
AcceptPrint can design and print flyers, business cards, thank you letters, folders, portfolio sheets and whatever else a Real Estate Agent might need. We also offer a one of a kind ordering system just for Realtors/Brokers. Check out our new ordering system: http://www.acceptprint.com/realestate.php This is a simple three step process. With this program you can choose from four of the top firms we have templates already made for or you can add your Realty group and upload your own templates or we can create templates for you. Next you will input your information onto the card. Lastly you will checkout. Your order will immediately be put into production. It’s that easy. So, give it try.
For great ideas you can view our inspiration board on Pinterest. You can also check out our Facebook and Twitter Campaign for the hot trends, the latest news, and coupons.
If you are a real estate broker or agent in the market you may be wondering how do I separate myself from the thousands of others?
With this being said it is extremely important for you to stand out from your peers.
A professionally printed brochure can go a long way in promoting your real estate business. A few tips that can be used are as follows.
1) Full Contact Information – Make sure you have all your contact details printed out within this brochure. Include your very own website etc.
2) Call to action – Make sure your potential clients who are reading this brochure have a reason to call you!
3) Pictures – Use a lot of pictures in your brochure. If a particular house has a waterfront view. Make sure you take waterfront pictures and include these.
When printing out your next set of brochures make sure you do some research and choose a good printing service provider. These brochures should be printed out on a heavier premium quality paper stock.
Again when you have many other agents in your business, this is one of the many important factors that can make you stand out from the crowd.
We also have a Graphic Design team available to create your Brochure.
Contact Customer Service via Live Chat, email, or by phone Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-5:30 pm Eastern Standard Time for any questions or assistance.