Thermography Business Cards
Do you want a Business Card that leaves a lasting impression, but is cost effective as well?
Well, here are some ways to create a Business card that will be unique and impressive.
#1: Rounded Corners- Having all or some of the corners on your business card rounded can make a huge difference in the overall look and feel of your cards.
#2: Magnets-Making magnets out of your business cards are a way to create a useful product with your contact information. And they are more likely to be stuck on the fridge and less likely to be tossed in the trash.
#3: Folded Cards- Folded cards let you stand them up like a table tent on an exhibit or display, and you can make them mini brochures with additional information about your company or services.
#4: Mini Cards- Mini cards are business cards that are smaller than the standard size. This can make the cards stand out, yet those receiving them can still stick them in their pocket or stack them with other business cards.
#5: Die Cut- Business cards in a different shape can be especially memorable. You can try something as simple as a circular card or create a custom shape.
#6: Rip Cards- Rip cards are traditionally used as door hangers or rack cards with a tear-off piece at the bottom that can be a coupon or business card. But you can create your own rip cards in business card size. Use it for a tear-off basic HTML cheat sheet, a hex code color table, or even a list of resource sites for your clients. You can do this by using the back of your cards, too.
#7: Plastic- For a stand-out card, try a clear plastic design. Not only are they creative and different than most other cards, but they are extremely durable.
#8: Recycled- Recycled cards are a great way to lessen your carbon footprint while creating a unique image for your business. There are a lot of options out there from recycled paper, to soy-based ink, to reused paper and materials.
There are so many ways to create a card that will leave a lasting impression.
Our Accept Print representatives are always available to help you in the decision process.
The printing industry, like many other industries, is starting to pick up steam in going “Green”. From recycling paper to using soy ink, smart printing companies are starting to realize the benefits of going “Green”.
Here are our top 10 Green Printing Practices:
1. Computerize pre-press operations-
- Eliminates photo chemicals
- Saves water and energy
2. Establish a solvent recycling program
- Saves material
- Reduces air pollution
3. Use alcohol-free printing
- Improves air quality
- Improves worker health and safety
- Reduces chemical use
4. Print on “treeless” and recycled content papers
- Saves tree, energy, and water
- Encourages new agricultural development
- Keeps paper out of the landfill
5. Educate customers on “green printing”
- Printers produce a “greener” product
- Helps in pollution prevention, compliance, resource conservation
6. Use low VOC inks
- Reduces air pollution
- Improves employee safety
7. Sequence print jobs by ink color
- Saves ink changes, labor, ink waste
8. Establish inventory control
- Reduces waste to landfill, saves money
9. Communicate without paper
- Cuts cost and use of paper and solid waste
- Saves time, postage, and/or fax costs
10. Use energy efficient equipment
- Saves energy and money
Accept Print takes every effort to protect our environment around us. We encourage you to follow these 10 Green Printing practices and protect our natural resources as well. These practices are beneficial for the environment and beneficial for your company.
The Internet brings the world to us, and as business owners, it allows our products and services to be brought to the world. With incredible speed and efficiency, we can expand our reach to every corner of the globe. But even though we are busy trying to reach our global market, we must still focus on our local audience.
This is where our local marketing ideas come into play. Business owners today may feel their marketing dollar is spread too thin when they have to advertise to the world, but our local marketing ideas are mindful that money is still very much an object. For little investment, you can custom print your next local campaign to align seamlessly with every other aspect of your marketing promotions, keeping your expenses low while boosting your brand recognition.
Our local marketing ideas are not novel; they are tried-and-succeeded initiatives that bring your campaign back to basics.
Here are some great marketing tools for your local audience.
Use our local marketing ideas and tools to help launch your next campaign and reach every audience.
Accept Print now offers superior & affordable metal business card printing services for your business. Our high-quality business cards are printed on a super-thick .30mm, .35mm, .50mm stock in silver or gold with your choice of die-cut frames and up to 6 printed colors at no additional charge! A special die is used to create round corners and dull edges on the cards.
With Metal Business Cards the sky is the limit. There are so many options and we can customize however you would like. Our facility allows us to use plasma cutters to cut incredible precision and allow your exact design to be etched on to the Metal.
Ensure your business cards reflect who you are by using AcceptPrint.com. Accept Print’s metal business cards sets us apart from our competition and it can also set you apart from yours.
Your full color business cards directly reflect you, and it is also often the first image people will see of your company. An excellent way to find the best business cards for your needs is to create your own full color business cards.
With your own full color custom business cards, you can design them exactly as you wish with the information you want and the design you like. If you’re not ‘artistically inclined’… no worries, Accept Print has a graphic design team that has 20+ years of experience and 1000s of successful projects under our belt!
- Choose the right information. You need to find the right balance of information for your card design. Too much information will be illegible and annoying to readers. Too little information will make it difficult for people to find you. Finding the right information will have a great effect on your design.
- Use your company colors and logo. This card is meant to represent your company, so it is important that the color of the card matches your companies.
- Choose a style that matches your business. Make sure the card looks like your company. For example, a lawyer would need a classic type card, while a graphics designer may choose something more edgy and colorful.
- Don’t forget the back! This is valuable real estate and can have many uses! You can use this to include a calendar, an appointment card, and promotional offers or even further contact information.
- Make sure that your business cards are quality and durable. When you use a professional online printer, like Accept Print, you will receive cards that present a professional image on a durable material.